Condition: 100% brand new
Material: 999 sterling silver
Size, capacity, weight: as shown in the figure
Whether packing: exquisite gift box packing
1. Due to manual measurement, please allow 0-3cm error. Thank you for your understanding.
2. The monitor is not calibrated, and the color of the object shown in the photo may be slightly different from the actual product. Please refer to the actual product.
The benefits of using silver tableware and silverware:
1. Silver is an inert metal and is not prone to chemical reactions, so it is not affected by heavy metals.
2. Silver has good heat dissipation, dissolving in water can reduce blood heat, and play a role in softening the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular.
3. The silver ions and sodium ions released by silver tea and tea can play a role in disinfection. A very small amount of silver is dissolved in water in the form of silver ions.
4. Silver ions can kill bacteria. As long as 200 ppb of silver ions per liter of water is sufficient to kill most bacteria. Silver tea is brewed with boiling water to make the water soft and thin.
5. Silverware can hold water, milk, soup, etc. for a long time, without moldy, fermentation, and smelly, and has sterilization and disinfection effects. Because silver can form trace amounts of silver ions in water, it will adsorb bacteria, inactivate enzymes that rely on respiration, and cause bacteria to die quickly.
6. Silver chopsticks, silver spoons, silver cups and other tableware can sterilize, activate cells, promote healthy detoxification, accelerate metabolism, and enhance disease resistance. Long-term use has the effect of enhancing energy and prolonging life.
7. Silver has strong bactericidal ability and is harmless to humans and animals. Currently, more than half of the airlines in the world use silver water filters. Swimming pools in many countries are also cleaned with silver. Purified water will not irritate swimmers' eyes and skin like chemically purified water.
Precautions for the use of silver tea sets:
1. Do not heat without water.
2. It cannot be used in a microwave oven.
3. Try to avoid using a gas stove to boil water.
4. The induction cooker does not conduct heat to the silver pot and cannot be used.
5. Avoid touching the metal part of the silver pot to avoid burns.
6. Do not bend the handle of the silver pot.
7. Avoid using acidic solvents and cleaning agents.
8. When making tea directly, the inside of the silver pot will turn black.
9. Avoid contact with sea water and hot springs.
Maintenance method of silver tea set:
1. It is best to keep the water level at 80-90% of the capacity of the whole pot. Otherwise, the boiling water overflow will completely damage the heating wire of the heating furnace and cause other unnecessary dangers.
2. The silver tea set cannot be heated without water to avoid high temperature damage to the weld.
3. The heating method of silver tea set can be charcoal heating or electric heating. The recommended tools are: electric heating wire stove, far-infrared heating stove, electromagnetic heating stove, etc. If you choose an induction cooker, you need to purchase an anti-masked induction cooker.
4. After each use, wipe off the water and gently wipe with a soft dry cloth.
5. If there is dirt or discoloration during use, it can be lightly polished with silver wiping cloth or silver powder. If it is not used for a long time, please wipe it with a soft cloth or paper and store it in a cool place.
We Ship to Worldwide (Except some countries and APO/FPO).